xiclassadmission.gov.bd-College Admission Online Application (Application Link) Class XI Admission 2022-23: Online application process for class XI admission in government and private colleges has started. Those students who have cleared the SSC and equivalent examination 2022 can apply for admission in class XI by following the specified procedure. We have mentioned the details of how to apply for admission from xiclassadmission.gov.bd website through this article. বাংলায় পড়ুন
All students follow the prescribed procedure and complete the admission application from the official website. Class XI admission circular 2023 has been published. And from this notification all information regarding admission application and payment of application fee is mentioned.
Class XI Admission Application 2022-23
Application for admission to class XI has started from 8th December 2022. All the students who have passed the SSC 2022 examination can fill the online application form and pay the application fee till 15th December 2022. All information related to online application and application fee for admission to Class XI (college) has been mentioned.
|Admission Application||8 December 2022-15 December 2022|
|First Merit list Published||31 December 2022|
|First Merit Admission Confirmation Date||January 9 and 10|
|Second Merit list Published||12 January|
|Second Merit Admission Confirmation Date||— January 2023 to — January 2023|
11th Class Admission Application Rule 2023
If you want to apply for admission in class XI then certain rules must be followed. All students have to apply for admission from xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. If you do not know the rules of applying for admission in class 11 properly then you can not apply at all.
The procedure that all students can follow to apply for college admissions is detailed in this article. If you want to apply for admission to class XI in the academic year 2022-2023, you must follow this procedure. College Admission Notice 2023 can be collected from our article in the form of PDF file.
A notification regarding admission to Class XI has been published. This notification mentions the admission time limit, application fee and Application Rule. The notice is mentioned for the convenience of students. Hope all the students will know the details from this notification.
11th class admission circular pdf download link:
College Admission Online Application Rule
How you can apply for class 11 admission online has been given in detail from the official notification. For the convenience of all the students mentioned in the notification through our articles. This application process will continue from 8th December 2022 till 15th December 2022.
A student can keep 5 to 10 colleges in order of choice at the time of application for admission in class 11 or college. According to the qualification of the student, he will get admission in any college.
Class XI Admission Application Link 202-23
After clearing the SSC exam students can apply online for college admission. All students have to apply from xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. Before applying online, all students have to pay the application fee of 150 taka following the specified procedure.
After paying the application fee, you can apply by entering the following link and providing all the information. Note that you cannot enter the link and fill the application form without paying the application fee.
11th class online admission application form fill up
Application Procedure: The application should be submitted as per the following rules.
1. After depositing the application fee of Teletalk/Bkash/SureCash/Nagad/Sonali Bank/Rocket 150/- (Taka one hundred and fifty), the applicant has to click on the prescribed website-a (www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd) Apply Online” Button. Then SSC/equivalent examination roll number, board, pass year and registration number must be entered correctly in the displayed information table. If the information given by the applicant is correct, he will see his personal information and the GPA obtained in the SSC/equivalent examination.
2. Then contact number of the student (mobile number of the student/guardian at the time of fee payment) and quota where applicable. 3. Then he has to select the educational institution, group, shift and version he wants to admit. Thus students can select maximum 10 and minimum 5 colleges/madrasas. In this form the applicant can also decide the order of preference of all his applications. 4. After that, the applicant can see the information and preferences of the applied colleges by clicking on the “Preview Application” button.
5. If the information shown in the preview is correct, the applicant will click the Submit button.
6. A confirmation SMS on mobile of applicant Contact Number if the application is successfully Sushmit
will receive and which will have a security code (Security Code). This Security Code is confidential
It should be saved along with it, which should be used later for application correction and admission related work.
7. If the applicant wants, he can download and print the form along with the information of his applications.
According to the above instructions, if the student’s personal information and GPA of the SSC examination cannot be seen even after entering the roll number, board, pass number and registration number of the SSC/equivalent examination correctly, he/she will be charged an application fee of 150/- (one hundred and fifty rupees) to enter the Transaction ID. and select the operator (Teletalk/Bkash/SureCash Bank/Rocket) used by him to pay the fee. Then after 30 minutes follow the previously mentioned procedure to apply online.
Quota (if applicable)
Students who wish to take admission in Quota (FQ) for children/descendants of Freedom Fighters should select FQ Quota at the specified place in the information table. Quota application should have the original certificate issued by the appropriate authority and later will be verified by the college/madrasa so special care should be taken while giving the quota option.
An applicant can go online maximum 5 (five) times to change college preference and college.
www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd online application
There is no option to get admission in colleges manually as per preference as before. All the students who have cleared the SSC examination must apply for admission through online.
To get admission in preferred college in class 11th one must have certain eligibility and apply through online. All information including application procedure is mentioned above.