Nursing Admission Circular 2023: BSc and Diploma Nursing Admission Notice has been published for the students of the academic year 2022-2023. The notification was published by the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC). From 15 March 2023 to 13 April 2023, the application process for participating in the Nursing Admission Test will continue through online. Through our today’s article, detailed information regarding Nursing Admission Circular 2023 and online application process has been mentioned. বাংলায় পড়ুন
If you want to participate in B.Sc or Diploma Nursing Admission Test then you must complete the application within the stipulated time. You can easily complete the application online by visiting the official website of BNMC. Visit the website bnmc.teletalk.com.bd and complete the application by following the procedures described in our article.
Nursing Admission Circular 2022-23
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council has released the admission notification for 3-year Midwifery Diploma and 4-year B.Sc Nursing. Mentioned in the nursing admission notification released from the official website through our article. All students who wish to participate in the Nursing Admission Test in the academic year 2022-2023 should apply in the prescribed manner and prepare for the admission.
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council has fixed the admission application fee of 700 Taka for BSc Nursing and the admission application fee of 500 Taka for Midwifery Diploma Nursing.
B.Sc and Diploma Nursing Admission 2022-2023 Circular
Students are admitted to various nursing courses in a total of 100 institutions across the country. 1,200 students will get admission in BSc Nursing course, 2,730 in Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery course and 1,050 in Diploma in Midwifery course. However, according to the notification, various institutions can increase their number of seats.
In other words, a total of 4,980 students will be given admission opportunities in three courses in more than 100 institutions of the country.
Nursing Admission Application Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh and the age limit is below 22 years.
- Must pass HSC equivalent examination in 2021 or 2022 and pass SSC examination in 2019 or 2020.
- Citizens outside Bangladesh can apply online by converting SSC and HSC and equivalent examination marksheets into conventional GPA in Bangladesh.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery courses will be 10 percent in government institutions and 20 per cent in private institutions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
To be admitted in the BSc in Nursing department, the student must have passed the SSC and HSC examinations from the science department.
- Must have a minimum of 6.00 in SSC and HSC examinations.
- A GPA of less than 3.00 is not acceptable in any of the tests.
- The minimum GPA of Biology in both SSC and HSC examinations is 3.00.
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery
Students who have passed SSC and HSC from any department can apply for this course.
- The minimum GPA for SSC and HSC exams should be 6.00.
- However, a GPA of less than 2.50 is not acceptable in any of the tests.
- Only female candidates can apply for the Diploma in Midwifery course.
Nursing Admission Circular 2023 pdf download
The notification is given below for the convenience of the students who are going to participate in the B.Sc and Diploma Nursing Admission Test. Learn all the information related to Nursing Admission Circular 2023 from this part of the discussion.
bnmc.teletalk.com.bd Application Process 2023
- First click on the Apply Now option provided above or visit the website bnmc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on the Nursing Application option.
- Provide your personal information, exam roll registration number and other academic information as per the instructions given on the website.
- Now select the nursing college according to your preference.
- Upload your newly taken passport size photograph and signature in the space provided on the website.
- Submit your information by re-checking whether all the information is correct.
- Now print and save the specific form with the username.
Nursing Admission Application Fee Payment
You have to pay the application fee from Teletalk Prepaid SIM using the user ID given in the online application form. Send SMS according to the rules given below to pay the application fee.
First SMS: Type BNMC <space> User ID and send to 16222
Second SMS: BNMC <space> YES <space> PIN and send to 16222
Nursing Admission Exam Mark Distribution 2023
|BSc in Nursing||Diploma Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery|
Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) 30
General knowledge 20
General Science 25
General knowledge 20
Diploma and BSc Nursing Admission Test Admit Card 2023
Once the online application process is completed, students will be able to download the Admission Card for the Nursing Admission Test from the website on 12th May 2023. The Nursing Admission Test will be taken on 20th May 2023. Admit cards will be issued to students from 12th May 2023. Students will be able to download the admit card using their user ID and password from the link given below.
You can find out more about Admit Card Download by clicking on the link below. You can download the Nursing Admission Admit Card by entering all the information by entering the link.
All the information related to B.Sc and Diploma Nursing Admission Test has been mentioned in detail through our article. Hope all students can collect their desired information through our article. After the completion of the nursing entrance exam you can collect the result within the stipulated time.
BSc and Diploma Nursing Admission Test Result 2023 will be announced from our website as soon as it is published. Visit our website regularly for any updates and important information related to Nursing Admission Exam.