NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 (Session 2020-2021) Application Eligibility and Details
National University Masters (Regular) Admission Circular 2022 has been Published. Get more from this Discussion.
Masters Admission Circular 2021-2022, Masters Admission Application Eligibility 2022, Masters Admission Circular 2022, Masters Admission Rules 2022, Masters Admission Circular (Session 2020-2021), Masters Regular Admission Circular 2022.
Masters Admission Circular 2022: The application process for Masters (Regular) admission for the academic year 2020-2021 has started in affiliated institutions of National University. This application process will continue from 5 September 2022 at 4 PM to 20 September 2022 at 12 PM. All students can apply online through www.nu.ac.bd/admission website. According to Masters Admission Circular 2022, all necessary information including application eligibility, application procedure has been mentioned through this discussion. Read the complete article carefully to know all the detailed information regarding Masters Admission Circular 2022. We have mentioned detailed information for all students in this article. বাংলায় পড়ুন
Make Money Online With Mobile 2022
প্রতিদিন ফ্রি ১০০ টাকা মোবাইল রিচার্জ করুন অথবা বিকাশে টাকা নিন
If you have passed the 2016 or later Honors 4th year examination or 2016 or later Preliminary to Masters 1st Phase examination according to the minimum qualification then you can apply against Masters Admission Circular 2022. Know the application eligibility and application procedure for Masters Admission 2022.
Masters Admission Timeline 2021-2022
Masters admission circular 2022 has been published under National University. All the timetables have been mentioned in this notification published regarding Masters admission. All the students who are going to get admission in Masters must know about this schedule. All the deadlines and other information related to Masters admission are mentioned below.
|Initial Application Starts||5 September 2022|
|Last date of Application||20 September 2022|
|Fee Submission Period||6 to 22 September 2022|
|College Assurance||6 to 25 September 2022|
|First Merit List Published||– September 2022|
All the students who are going to take admission in the masters of the institutions under the National University must complete all the activities within the specified time frame.
Masters Admission Eligibility and Conditions 2022
Only students with certain qualifications can apply by following the specified procedure as per Masters Admission Circular 2022. Eligibility and conditions to be followed by students for admission in Masters are mentioned below.
ফেসবুক থেকে আয় করার উপায়। 2022 সালে ফেসবুক থেকে আয়
1. In order to apply for Masters Admission Circular 2022, the student must have secured a minimum of 45% marks or 2.25 CGPA in the four-year Graduation (Honours) examination in the year 2016 or later. However, students with graduation (pass) degree cannot apply.
2. To apply against Masters Admission Circular 2022, minimum 45% or 2.25 CGPA must be obtained in Preliminary to Masters (Regular)/1st Phase Masters (Regular) examination in 2016 or later.
|Class||Passing Year||Minimum Eligibility|
|Graduation (Honours) / Honors||2016 to 2020||CGPA 2.25 or 45% marks|
|Preliminary to Masters/ Masters 1st Phase||2016 to 2020||CGPA 2.25 or 45% marks|
All other qualifications and conditions to be followed for Masters admission are mentioned in the notification. For the convenience of all students the notification is informed from our article.
Special Note: Must read the official notification carefully before applying.
Masters Admission Circular 2022 PDF
If you want to apply for Masters Admission Circular 2022 then you must read the official notification published by National University carefully. All the information you need is mentioned in this notice. You can collect the notification by clicking on the download button below.
If there is a problem in understanding any part of the discussion from the notification, you can definitely get it from us. Tell your any problem in the comment box.
Master’s Regular Programs Application Rules
To make initial application for admission to Masters (regular) under National University, you can follow the below procedures. But some urgent documents are required for application. They are mentioned below. Must collect them before applying online.
1. To apply online first visit the website www.nu.ac.bd/admission and go to the Masters Tab and click on the Apply Now (Masters Reg) option. Now fill the application form by providing all your information at that place.
2. Must select Gender in the designated place of the table. If a male applicant applies to a female college due to intentional or gender error, his initial application form will be treated as completely cancelled.
3. Select the name of any college according to your choice of department and district and you will see the subjects and number of seats eligible for admission in Master’s (regular) program in that college. Carefully select your desired subject from this list.
4. You must select your quota at the time of application. Seats reserved for quota will be considered in addition to subject wise allotment seats.
5. At the time of application you have to scan and upload your passport size color photograph taken at the designated place. Image size will be 120*150 pixels, type: jpg and size: 50 kb.
6. After filling all the information correctly, click on Submit Application. And collect the print or pdf copy by downloading the application front.
7. After filling the form, check whether all the information is filled correctly. If there is any kind of mistake or discrepancy, resolve it immediately by following the specified procedure.
8. The print copy of the application form should be signed and dated at the designated place and submitted along with the necessary documents along with the initial application fee and three hundred taka through the mobile bank designated by the concerned college.
By following these procedures thoroughly you will be able to complete the application against Masters Admission Circular 2022.
Documents Required for Masters Admission
The following documents are required to apply online for Masters Admission Circular 2022. Collect them before applying online.
- 2 copies of original application form from online
- 4 passport size photos and 4 stamp size photos. (Name must be written on the back of the photo)
- Original Marksheet or Marksheet of Graduation (Honours)/Preliminary Masters Examination
- 2 attested photocopies of Graduation (Honours)/Preliminary Masters Examination Registration Card
- Dual Enrollment Undertaking
- Receipt of money deposit
- Original Certificate of Quota (if applicable)
- 2 Character Certificates (if applicable)
Master’s Admission Release Slip 2022 Information
All those students who do not get a place in the merit list or cancel the admission or do not get admission in the allotted subject after getting a place in the list, all the applicants have to apply for release slip by selecting three colleges in stages to get a place in the merit list again.
However, if a student’s initial application to the college is not confirmed online, that student cannot apply on the release slip. A maximum of two relay slips will be provided by the National University Authority subject to availability of vacancies.
Masters admission circular 2022 mentions all the detailed information including eligibility, application procedure. All students can apply online from www.nu.ac.bd/admission website. Follow the above mentioned procedures to apply online. Also, if you fail to apply by following the above procedures, you must inform through comments. Masters Admission Circular 2022 We will inform you about any detailed information.
You can visit our website for any notification published by National University and details regarding admission. We publish all kinds of information first. Thank you all for visiting our website.