Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority Apprentice Admission Circular 2022। Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022। Bangladesh Marine Apprentice Admission 2022। Bangladesh Marine Admission Notice 2022 as Apprentice।
Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022: A new admission notice has been published by the Ship Personnel Training Institute (SPTI) under Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (SPTI) for the purpose of admission of Marine Apprentice in the academic year 2023. According to the admission notification, candidates can apply till November 15. Through our discussion today, detailed information regarding Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022 has been mentioned. বাংলায় পড়ুন
If you want to get admission as Marine Apprentice in Ship Personnel Training Institute under Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority then surely this can be a golden opportunity for you. So complete the application in the correct manner by knowing the information mentioned in today’s discussion.
Marine Apprentice Admission Timeline
Marine Apprentice Admission Schedule at Ship Personnel Training Institute under Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority is mentioned below.
Admission Application Fee: 300 Taka
Application Mode: Offline
Application Deadline: 15 November 2022
Mode of Sending Application Form: By Post or Courier
Course Fee: 15,000 Taka
Total Vacant Seats: 40
All the interested candidates must send the white paper application within the stipulated time. You can send the application form by post or courier to the specified address.
Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022
All information related to Ship Personnel Training Institute Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022 by Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (BIWTA) is mentioned below in detail. The official notification released by the authorities is referred to in our discussion today.
All interested candidates must be within the specified age limit. And all the candidates can send the application form by following the procedure mentioned in this article.
Marine Apprentice Admission 2022 Application Form Address
All the interested candidates for Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022 should send the application by courier, post or direct to the following address by 15th November 2022.
Principal, SPTI, Charmugaria, Madaripur. In the application form all the necessary documents should be sent along with the specific mobile number of the candidate.
Documents required for SPTI application
The list of documents required for the application of Ship Personnel Training Institute is mentioned below-
- Attested copy of SSC or equivalent passing certificate and academic transcript.
- Attested copy of character certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Postal Order of Rs.300/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of Principal, SPTI, Charmugaria, Madaripur,
- A return envelope with a postage stamp of Rs.10 containing the candidate’s current address.
- Attested copy of National Identity Card (if any)
Ship Personnel Training Institute Admission Notice 2022 (2023 Academic Year)
Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022 published by Ship Personnel Training Institute (SPTI) Authority is mentioned below.
All the candidates must know all the information regarding the Marine Apprentice Admission Circular 2022 before sending the application form in reliable time.
Conditions of Ship Personnel Training Institute (SPTI).
Ship Personnel Training Institute under BIWTA has provided certain conditions for admission of candidates to Apprentice posts. These conditions are-
- Candidate must be single
- As per SSC examination certificate candidate age should be between 16 years 6 months to 21 years as on 31/12/2022.
- The applicant should mention the branch of Deck or Engine in which he wishes to be admitted.
- Final shortlisted candidates will be required to remain at the center for training at all times.
SPTI Marine Apprentice Admission Process
Under Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (BIWTA) Marine Apprentice Admission Procedure is mentioned.
- Candidates who have passed the minimum SSC or equivalent examination will be admitted to the Apprentice on the basis of merit list by taking the selective examination.
- Examination of Bengali, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge subjects will be conducted.
- Candidates who clear the written test will have to participate in the physical test later.
- A total of 40 candidates, 20 each in both the branches, will get admission opportunity from among the final passed candidates.
- Final admission students will have to pay a one-time annual course fee of 15,000 Taka.
(SPTI) Ship Personnel Training Institute facilities
Students who get admission as apprentices in Ship Personnel Training Institute have to stay at the center full-time. And free accommodation, food and training uniform will be provided to all the candidates. After completion of training the candidates have other job opportunities or prospects with domestic/foreign inland/coastal/fishing vessels.