Kuwait Nurse Job Circular 2022: Kuwait Nurse Recruitment Circular 2022 has been published officially by Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOESEL). A total of 150 vacancies of qualified nurses will be recruited in Kuwait. Out of these 150 posts, 5 posts for men (B.Sc. in Nursing) and 145 posts for women (Diploma in Nursing) are earmarked. Kuwait Nurse Recruitment Circular states that all interested candidates should apply by November 7, 2022.
Official Nurse Recruitment Circular 2022 in Kuwait published through BOESEL. The salary of male nurses is fixed at 90 thousand taka and the salary of female nurses is fixed at 80 thousand taka.
Kuwait Nurse Job Circular 2022
|Employer||Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOSEL)|
|Post Name||Nurse (Male & Female)|
|Total Post||145 for women and 5 for men|
|Monthly salary||Female 80 thousand taka Male 90 thousand taka|
|Application deadline||7 November 2022|
|Selection Process||MCQ Test (30 Marks).|
|Exam Date||18 & 19 November 2022 (Probable)|
|Annual Increment||10 Kuwaiti Dinar (3,231 Taka)|
All the candidates who are interested in Kuwait Nurse Job Circular 2022 must apply in the specified manner in the Google Docs application form. Candidates need to apply in the form below to get the official recruitment of nurses in Kuwait.
Documents required for application
Officially hiring nurses in Kuwait will require certain documents. The list of required documents is-
- One copy of curriculum vitae (in English)
- Educational qualification certificate
- Number sheet
- Educational Qualification Transcript
- Registration Certificate (Digital/Upload)
- Passport (Digital/Upload)
- Experience certificate
Conditions of Kuwait Nurse Job
The following conditions must be followed for official recruitment of nurses in Kuwait.
- He/she must have B.Sc or Diploma degree from a Government recognized nursing institute
- Must have work experience as a nurse in any Govt Semi Govt or Private Medical College/Hospital or Institution
- Those who have Diploma or B.Sc certificate in year 2021 need not apply
- Candidate age should be maximum 39 years
- Must have passport with 2 years 6 months validity
- Apprenticeship period is three (03) months after employment
- Duty 6 days per week (8 hours per day) Annual leave 30 days
- Candidates working as nurses in government institutions have to apply through appropriate authorities from their respective institutions
- Candidates working as Government Nurse can apply only if they are eligible for lien leave. After the final selection lien leave has to be arranged by the candidate himself.
- Final selected candidates have to confirm the data check.
- Accommodation, meals and transportation to work place including necessary furniture will be borne by the hiring company.
- Airfare for joining service and return airfare after three (03) years of satisfactory service will be borne by the company.
- Other terms and conditions will apply as per Kuwait Labor Law.
BOESEL Kuwait nurse recruitment job circular 2022 PDF
BOESEL Kuwait nurse recruitment job circular 2022 pdf download link: