Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023। 16th BJSC Job Circular 2023
Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission has published 16th BJSC Job Circular.
Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023: Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission has published 16th BJSC Job Circular. According to the newly published Job Circular, a total of 100 candidates will be appointed for the post of Assistant Judge. All the details regarding the new Job notice have been mentioned in today’s discussion. The application process for the appointment of Assistant Judges for a total of 100 vacant posts in the 16th Bangladesh Judicial Service will start from 18 May 2023. Interested candidates can apply online till June 12, 2023. Learn more about the application procedure through today’s article. বাংলায় পড়ুন
Make Money Online With Mobile 2023
প্রতিদিন ফ্রি ১০০ টাকা মোবাইল রিচার্জ করুন অথবা বিকাশে টাকা নিন
Find out the details of 16th BJSC Job Circular 2023 application process, application schedule, application rules. Know the correct procedure and complete the online application according to the correct rules.
Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023
Important and necessary information regarding Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 is mentioned below. From this discussion you will be able to know all the information related to 100 posts of Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023.
|Name of the Organization||Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission|
|Posts Name||See Official Circular|
|Application Start||18 May 2023|
|Application End||12 June 2023|
|Salary Grade||See Official Circular|
Assistant Judge Application Minimum Qualification
In order to apply in favor of 16th Bangladesh Judicial Service Job Circular 2023, the candidate should have the following qualifications.
- Candidates must have a four-year bachelor’s degree in law from any recognized university or a bachelor’s degree in law or a three-year bachelor’s and master’s degree in law from a recognized university.
However, the person must have a minimum second class GPA.
- If the result of a candidate is published in the form of CGPA instead of the said category, then the scale of certification given by the university will be taken in the conventional number system. Accordingly, the result of the candidate will be determined as first class second class and third class.
Candidate’s physical qualifications
ফেসবুক থেকে আয় করার উপায়। 2023 সালে ফেসবুক থেকে আয়
- In order to perform the duties of Assistant Judge properly, the candidate must be physically fit. Answer: You must appear before a medical board or medical officer constituted by the Department of Health to check if there are any physical problems that may interfere with your discharge.
Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 PDF Download
The PDF file of Official Circular of 16th BJSC Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 is provided below. You can view all the necessary information from the PDF file or download it for later use.
16th BJSC Job 2023 Application Process
Interested candidates for Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 have to complete the application online in the following manner.
- First go to the official website of Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission bjsc.gov.bd.
- Fill in the BJSC Form prescribed by the Commission with the relevant information on the said website.
- Submit your information when you have completed all the information provided correctly.
- Pay the application fee from Teletalk Prepaid SIM as per the procedure prescribed by the Commission. The procedure for payment of application fee is mentioned below.
Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 Application Fee Payment
All interested candidates will be able to pay the application fee using Teletalk Prepaid SIM from 18th May 2023 to 14th May 2023 after completing the online registration.
The application fee for the 16th BJSC Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 has been fixed at 1200 Taka. Application fee can be paid by following the procedure below.
Assistant Judge Job 2023 Job Exam
The 16th BJS Assistant Judge Job Circular 2020 will select the candidates in a total of three steps for the purpose of final candidate Job.
All the candidates have to participate in the preliminary examination in the MCQ system of 100 marks in the number. There will be 100 questions and the value of each question will be 1, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates who get minimum 50 marks in the examination will get the opportunity to participate in the written examination.
Written test number 1000 will be held for 16th BJS exam 2023. Students who pass the preliminary examination can only participate in the written examination. Candidates who pass the written test will be taken the oral test later.
Students who get minimum 50 percent marks in the written test will have to re-participate in the oral test of 100 marks. Candidates who get minimum 50 marks in oral test will be considered as successful.
16th BJSC Assistant Judge Job Exam Date 2023
Preliminary written and oral examination schedule, information regarding examination center etc. will be informed through the official website of Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission. In addition, the date of the test: As soon as it is published, we will inform you from our website.
Be sure to visit our website for any detailed information regarding Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023. All the important information regarding Assistant Judge Job Circular 2023 has been shared with us in today’s discussion. I hope you can understand all the information and apply properly. If you have any problems, please let us know in the comments.